We are delighted to welcome McGill University as a new member of the Consortium. McGill is home to world-class collections relating to the history of science, technology and medicine:
- the Blacker Wood natural history collections within Rare Books and Special Collections
- the Osler Library for the History of Medicine
- the Maude Abbott Medical Museum
- the Redpath Museum specializing in natural history
- the Rutherford Collection specializing in the history of physics.
Access to McGill collections will be included in Consortium fellowship applications starting in spring of 2024. The Osler Library and Rare Books and Special Collections both offer research travel grants as well. We look forward to working with our McGill colleagues to advance scholarship in the history of science, technology and medicine.